The term ‘ETC UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website with
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the website is for general information only and may be subject to change at anytime without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide referred to within the website provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, of the information contained within this website. Whilst every effort is made to provide accurate information the user acknowledges that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors. ETC UK does not accept any liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to ETC UK. This material includes, but is not limited to, ETCO and ETC UK materials, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Online sales conditions: By purchasing online you agree to the terms and conditions specific to the transaction listed on the product purchase page, as well as to these conditions.